Friday, October 21, 2016

From My Reader

I thought I'd start a weekly habit of sharing some of my favorite blog posts of the week with you all.  Hopefully you enjoy them as much as I do.

The author of It Pays Dividends turned 30 and shared 30 life lessons with us. Smart guy.

The Conservative Income Investor reviewed Southern Company, a utility my high school economics teacher really liked.

This article reviews two stocks I own, VF Corporation and Target.

Kayln at Creative Savings writes about Amazon Prime.  I'm a member and I found benefits I wasn't using.

Monevator talked about education via MOOCs.

We don't generally itemize our deductions on our tax return since we have no mortgage interest, but we bought two cars this year and this article reminds me that we need to take a look at the sales tax we paid and see if it makes a difference regardin tax deductions.

Index funds are all the rage now (and they are where most of our assets are invested) but this article gives the potential negatives.

Passive Income Dude reviews his third quarter.

My Dollar Plan lets us know about a $60 credit available from Amazon.

Daily Trade Alert wrote about Health Savings Accounts.

Dividend Growth Investor writes about tax-advantaged accounts.

Any links you'd like to share?  Leave them in the comments.

brokeGIRLrich

No comments:

Post a Comment