Friday, February 12, 2016

Loyal3 Lunch


How many lunches?


If you haven't been following this series, I'm trying to break my habit of eating out at lunch for no good reason.  Each day I bring my lunch gives me $5.00 to invest in stock with Loyal3, an online commission-free broker. I brought my lunch four days this week--well actually only three since I didn't work on Mardi Gras but I also didn't eat out, so I went ahead and counted Tuesday when determining the amount of money to contribute this week.

Which Stock?


I looked at my portfolio and decided to buy more Kohls.  I've seen a lot of articles this week debating the pros and cons of Kohls at this price level and I decided to buy.   

Am I making money?

About like the market--so no.

Comments: 

Have you tried Loyal3?


*Part of Financially Savvy Saturdays on brokeGIRLrich, Disease Called Debt and The Yachtless*

No comments:

Post a Comment