Friday, February 5, 2016

Loyal3 Lunch


How many lunches?


If you haven't been following this series, I'm trying to break my habit of eating out at lunch for no good reason.  Each day I bring my lunch gives me $5.00 to invest in stock with Loyal3, an online commission-free broker. I brought my lunch four days this week; today I had to pick my daughter up from school since they got off early after the school Mardi Gras parade and she begged me for smoothies so I was nice and bought them for both of us.

Which Stock?


I looked at my portfolio and decided to buy more Target since that's the one in which I had the least invested.  

Am I making money?

About like the market--so no.

Comments: 

Have you tried Loyal3.


*Part of Financially Savvy Saturdays on brokeGIRLrich, A Disease Called Debt and Femme Frugality*

No comments:

Post a Comment